The X-Alp Divide is an update to Pearl Izumi's best-selling All-Road v4 cycling shoes, and they are ready for all-terrain adventure. They're great for fire trail, non-technical dirt riding, commuting and indoor cycling classes. And, with two-bolt SPD cleat compatibility, these shoes will cover almost all your needs.
- Bonded seamless upper delivers lightweight, durable riding performance
- Reinforced toe cap for added protection
- Anatomic two-strap configuration improves fit and comfort
- Full length nylon plate for on bike performance
- Aggressive outsole pattern for superior traction and durability
- SPD Compatible
- Weight: 350 grams
- 12.7oz (size 43)
Mountain bike shoes are most commonly compatible with SPD/2-Bolt cleats. Road bike shoes are most commonly compatible with Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt cleats.
Cleats are sold separately. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Hook and Loop|
|Weight||350g (size 43)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Black / 46||191234390347||1519190102746.0|